PRA membership entitles you to membership in PAPRS. Through information sharing, training, education and advocacy, PAPRS promotes the growth and development of psychiatric rehabilitation services in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. For information on how to join PAPRS/PRA visit www.uspra.org
A Membership in PAPRS Provides
- Opportunity to network and exchange expertise with your peers in the field.
- Opportunity to participate in PRA and PAPRS sponsored activities at the member's fee.
- A statewide voice in psychiatric rehabilitation development in the Commonwealth.
- Open invitation to attend PAPRS board meetings.
- Access to international expertise.
- Training opportunities for PRA credentialing.
- Opportunity to help shape the organization by participation in committees such as Membership, Bylaws, Training, and Legislative.
Benefits of Memberships
- Psychiatric Rehabilitation Journal
- PSR Connection
- PRA publication discounts
- Other benefits depending upon the type of membership you choose.
Types of Memberships
- Associate Individual Membership
- Associate Organizational Membership
- Individual Membership
- Organization Membership
- Student Membership
- VA Organizational Membership